I dont plan on doing this but i was just wondering. If someone overdoses on sleeping pills. Will they feel the pain or possibly wake up due to the pain. Would there be any pain?

Why are you asking Abby?

Yes i am suicidal. But i was wondering my mom said that the person would fall asleep then die. Or when people try to overdose they take some sleeping pills so they dont feel the pain. Now im curious and thought i would ask here

I'm sorry but I don't feel very comfortable responding. I will say that MANY people have violent seizures.

Please talk to a counselor that you can trust Abby.

I have thoughts not actions...yeah u probably still wont tell me but im very curious about the body and how it functions. I have spoke to the school counselor. I was forced to because they found out i was suicidal. It really didn't help. All it did was make me cry for 2 hours at her house (her daughter is my friend and she had a slumber party) it wasn't an experience that i want to go through again. Im pretty sure they will force me to talk to her again this year. I dont plan on committing suicide i just have thoughts of it. Honestly i would have taken the risk and took a large amount if sleeping pills by now. Also sometimes i worry about overdosing on accident so i will probably post a question on that also later

And i dont trust anyone... I have serious trust issues so i dont open up to people older than me. So talking to a counselor Wouldn't get very far at all. The only reason i talked to her was because she locked the bedroom door(where we talked) and she was given detail by a friend of mine. I freaked out at first because i was forced to talk and after that... Most of the students and teachers treated me differently and for a month the principal or she would come into one of my classes to check in on me which made it much worse