What doses of temaze are recommended in treatment of sleeping disturbances? I decided to try with temaze, because insomnia hasn’t been leaving me for 3 weeks. I want to try with as short as possible treatment because want to avoid to become dependant on sleeping pills. Please post if you have experience with sleeping pills. Thanks.

Doses that are recommended are 5-20 mg of temaze, taken at the bedtime, once a day. Temaze relaxes muscles and helps to fall asleep. I also was using it when had sleeping difficulties caused by extreme tiredness that was associated with stress that didn’t let me have rest and fall asleep. Temaze is benzodiazepine, so it is effective in relieving of anxiety, as in treatment of insomnia, but specific indication of temaze is insomnia. You can try with the lowest dose that is established as effective, I was on 5mg for about 7 days, and it was completely effective.

i wasn't sleeping until about 5 in the morn due to anxiety and other c**p in my life i have been put on temaze take about 10.30 and come 11 i am out like a light they work well for me but every person will have different reactions to them so it's hard to tell hope this helps

I have always been a terribly light sleeper and recently I've been sufferign from a lot of insomnia. My GP prescribed 10mg of temaze 1/2 an hour before bed, to be used once every few nights if needed. I have never slept so well. I'm even sleeping a lot better on nights that I don't take it. When I started I was using it once every 3 or 4 nights, now I've worked up a decent sleeping routine I'm using it less than once a fortnight.
I wake up feeling refreshed too, unlike what other sleeping medication can do.

i just spent my 1st night on temaze and i still couldn't sleep. i had a weird sleep for 2 hours but i still felt awake. did anyone alse have the same difficulty on there 1st night?[

to answer your q samella i have been on it twice now and have been having the problem of getting relaxed enough o sleep but others may find it knocks them ot in 1/2 hr so i guess it differs from person to person :-( [/list]