I think I have sleeping problems. Someone would say I’m lucky for I fall asleep easily and even though if I sleep through all the night I’m still tired next day. I have problem with getting up and while on job I almost fall asleep in my office. So for me it sounds like I have sleeping problems, but how I can treat it that’s what borders me.

If you could get diagnosed you could get a proper treatment but I think that you have the same problem like mine and it is called sleep apnea. Sleep apnea symptoms are exact as you’ve described them-falling asleep easily and being tired all the time. And you know it’s about time for you to visit a doc for if not treated sleep apnea may cause some serious condition such as high blood pressure and other cardiovascular problems it can make you depressed also for that feeling of tiredness, it might make you fat and if you’re male you might get impotent at one moment. Having sleep apnea means you stay out of a breath while sleeping and in more severe cases this condition of lacking breath might even occur about hundreds of time during sleep and it might happen that the person stay out of breath for longer than a minute and this is not a good sign at all. And you know there’s some CPAP machine that I occasionally use to check my sleep apnea condition on, and it delivers pressurized air through some kind of a nasal mask and it is how you can make your nasal airways clean while sleeping. Anyway go to the doc and check what kind of sleeping problems you have but I can’t almost bet it is sleep apnea.