I don't think that use of prescription sleeping pills helps me at this point-it is been a while I have trouble falling asleep and I now happened not to use prescription sleeping pills properly though they were of help in first 4 weeks but now they don't seem to be of help not even when I increase its dose. So what do you think whether I should use another prescription sleeping pills or what? Thanks much!

I don't think you should use no prescription sleeping pills for to me it looks like you are already at risk of becoming addicted-the first sign of addiction is increasing the dose of sleeping pills no matter if it is about over-the-counter or prescription in both case it is very likely you have become sleeping pills intolerant which is the usual result. Anyway I am familiar with this problem for I once was also using prescription sleeping pills but than someone told me I should try with Controller Range products-that are basically made of natural herb remedies and I can tell you I never felt better in my life and the most important thing is that I now don't have no trouble falling asleep and what's even better I woke up in the morning totally refreshed. I am currently taking alternatively Controller Natural Sleep Syrup containing Hypercium that is effective in fighting insomnia and tiredness and Controller Natural Sleep Capsules that contains Melatonin.