Hi, I can’t get asleep at night. I try to relax and fall asleep, but usually it takes hours before I manage to fall asleep. How can I improve my situation?

Hi, I can advise you from my experience not to take pills, or any chemical miracle for insomnia. Rather try to achieve peace of mind through meditation and other relaxing techniques. Bath with hot water before sleeping, add salt baths to the water to have complete effect. Taking a hot glass of milk is also advisable. Try to avoid taking coffee and other stimulants in the evening or at least three hours before sleep. Eating at late hours is also not recommended for sound sleep. It takes time to improve techniques for falling into sleep, but if you can’t manage it by your self, search professional help, as sleeping is essential for preserving good health.