Hi, I have been having trouble sleeping for couple of weeks. My best friend has told me to ask my doctor for Rozerem sleeping pills. She says they help her sleep like a baby. I would like to hear someone elses opinion about this drug. I am mostly interested in the possibility of getting addicted to Rozerem. Is it possible to go back to normal sleep after the use of this drug?

Hi, I am using Rozerem sleeping pills because my doctor told me to try them. They work great for me. I was taking different sleeping pills for a while, but it seems that Rozerem is the best. My problem with sleep is that I cannot fall asleep for a long time after I go to bed. The doctor told me that Rozerem would help me with this kind of problem better than any other drug. And it really helps. As for the possibility of becoming addictive to it, I dont think it is possible. I cannot say for certain because I have not been using the drug for a long time. In this few months I have been using Rozerem I havent noticed any side effects. I think the best thing you can do is to talk to your doctor about your sleeping problem. He will give you the best advice about whether Rozerem is the right sleeping pill for you.

How to Take Rozerem?

1) Rozerem is taken orally, as often as indicated in the prescription of your doctor.

2) Finish the entire amount that was prescribed even after beginning to feel better.

3) This is usually taken 30 minutes before going to bed.

4) Take any missed dose as soon as it is remembered. However, do not double the dosage of your medication at any particular assigned time.

5) In case of overdosing, seek medical attention immediately.