I wonder what appendicitis detection looks alike for in the last two days I think I am having appendicitis symptoms for I have read about it before and I know that possible signs of appendix inflammation are-my abdomen area on the right lower side is so sensitive to touch these days and the pain is becoming much stronger. Two days ago I was ignoring it but this morning I waked up with nausea and diarrhea and a sight fever. And I've got this pain around my navel that is spreading over my abdomen. I am about to see a doc but just want to gain some info about appendicitis detection.

It is very probably that you might be diagnosed with appendicitis later on today. Those are the symptoms I have experienced 4 months ago. It is about appendix inflammation which is not a big deal when recognized and treated on time. If it is appendicitis you are going to have small non invasive surgery during which your appendix would be removed and the day after you won’t feel no pain-the recovery period is very fast, of course unless the appendicitis haven't caused no serious condition such as appendix rupture. But I don't think you are risking it at this moment. So about appendicitis detection-the first is usually performed physical exam your doc will examine your abdomen by pressing it and if it is sensitive to touch especially when the pressure is released than this is the sure sign of appendicitis. So after this doc would probably be asking you to do some blood test where high white blood cell scale indicates an infection-and appendicitis is usually caused by some bacterial infection. So I remember I also have done urine test just to make sure that some kidney stone isn't in fact causing all that pain and I was also doing some x-ray test or you have there a variety imaging tests options for appendicitis detection such as ultrasound, CT scan or X-rays.