Hi there, I was sick for some time and I had to take medications for my condition. After I got better I stop taking all my meds without consulting a doctor. Can this hurt me? I didn’t want to see a doctor because I was ok. I mean there is no chance that it can hurt because I am fine now, right? Is there someone who did this already?

Hello, don’t be mad but what you did was pretty irresponsible. I am not joking. You should consult a doctor before taking that drastic action. Every action like that can hurt you greatly. Please don’t do anything like that ever again. My father has his pride and he was against any doctor and he did the same thing you did. Guess what happened? He end up in a hospital and he nearly died. If not for those doctors he objected, he would surely die. Luckily he is ok now. He learned a valuable lesson at a high cost. I wish you to learn it before you end up in hospital. I can’t say that you will for sure but it is a possibility.