I need some help info regarding my current condition in fact I am depressed for more than half year now for the hard relationship breakup I have experienced. I was with that man for more than five years and than he has fall in love with someone else and just left me. I know all that he probably haven’t loved me and that I shouldn’t be feeling this way but I can’t help it. I simply don’t know how to deal with hard relationship breakup even after 6 months after it happened.

It is obvious you are depressed what usually happens when it comes to hard relationship breakup. But wake up it’s been 6 months already since that and you still feel miserable and I don’t think that is what you have dreamed your life to be. First of all think about your health for being depressed for so ling time won’t do you well on any other aspect of your life, you might even get uglier if you are depressed for so long. I know it is hard time always with hard relationship breakup I had the same situation and am happy and healthy now. The important is to have positive approach to think of life like unique and beautiful chance of living on earth and keep smiling. Trust me this is “therapy” that helped me a lot. And if you are that much depressed discuss it with your doc for you might need some antidepressants but my advice for you is to start exercising at least three times a week it would help a lot so you will be surprised. Call your friend and start socializing more, go on camping or in cinema, do something positive and you might even meet someone who is even much better than it was your ex.

Breakup is not a big deal. Only the thing is that you have to understand that being single is not a punishment, it a fun opportunity. And you're free to do anything.

Regards,

Doctorteen.