Zone diet is fourth diet I’m trying this year. I really hope I’ll have more success than during previous three. Well, I must admit I cheated during those three. But not this time, I promise. Anyway, I’m starting tomorrow, so I would like to hear some impressions. Zone diet success anyone?

I had success with zone diet. I used it last year and I lost almost 10 kilos. It’s a great diet, but not easily prepared. Meals are a bit complex, since they have to be balanced exactly according to diet recipes. It has to have 40% of carbohydrates, 30% of fat and 30% of proteins. This range controls your insulin’s secretion. It’s a very demanding and strict diet, and, no offence, since you have tendency to cheat I don’t know if zone diet will work for you. I hope so.

Hallo,
I know that in some cases it is hard to keep up with the diet all the way through but you have to be stronger than this if you wish to successfully lose unwanted weight. Zone diet is focused on 40 : 30 : 30 ration of calories obtained daily. So as you can see you just need to arrange your calorie intake during the day. I don’t know what kind of diets have you used before this one but this doesn’t seem so hard. If I am not mistaking you will also be able to gain more muscle mass with this diet. I think that you chosen a good diet.
All the best to you,
Karen