I got the Implanon inserted in 2010 and just had it removed about 1 week ago. I really want to get pregnant and my husband thinks I am crazy for being so nervous about fertility. How long after having the implant removed can I start ovulation testing, and have it be accurate?? I know I am always going to be limited by the general accuracy of the test kits, but I want to be pregnant so bad!!!!! Do I HAVE to wait until I have a period, or can I start testing right away? There is NO WAY my husband has the energy to have sex every day just in case, so I'm desperate to find out when I am ovulating to get the best chance of pregancy. Does anyone know????? I am really desperate to find out!!

I did ovulation tests after trying for 7 months after implanon the tests showed a LH surge but still no pregnancy I actually spotted and then 2 days later started my period 3 days early. I'm at a loss for what to do I'm trying to accept the fact I may not have more children =(