i have been taking about 60mg daily of percocet. i take them all at once to acheive a high but now 50 or 60mg only gets me nice. tolerance going up. everyday when i wake up i feel lousy until i get it. now i have to stop for good. anyone have any idea how bad the withdrawal would be for someone taking 60mg at once everyday?

Hello. I too am coming off of oxycodone. Well, I am considering it strongly.

Recently I have noticed the loss of weight. Not sure if most stop eating as I do, when high. But it has got to stop. I am thinking about going "cold turkey", I am told it is not the way to go, because you could slip up, or just because the pain is that much worse.

My thought on this is simple: The harder the lesson, the more educated one becomes. Or something like that.

As for the dosage you mention, I am not too sure. Yet anyway. All I can say is that I went a single day without, at work.. and it was horrible. My body ached all over, and I just had no motivation at all. I was very irritable, etc.

A friend of mine, who is an experienced user, suggested chewing gum. The military actually swears by chewing gum to help with concentration. So why not give it a go?

Unsure what the rules are here about email addresses, but I'll give it a shot.

If you'd like some help, from someone also going though it.. let me know.

jdbaker48AT(Y)A()H()O()O(DOT)C()()OM. Hehe, hope that is cryptic enough to bypass their filters!

Good luck.

thanks. i detoxed, it came in waves, by day 4 it went away. what are the rules about relapsing right after DT? will you set yourself back to square 1?

After DT the major risk is that the DT itself can in fact lower your tolerance for the drug. This can have serious consequences as you will not know how much it will take for you to overdose. Relapse is also dangerous as your body may also perceive the narcotic a an 'enemy' and result in an allergic reaction such as anaphylactic shock, sever swelling of the muscles, loss of muscle control and can even give you brain damage. Death is not certain during a relapse but not worth risking.