i m 20 years old. my problm is related to my breast size..it is very small...which makes me feel inferior...plz suggest me how can i enhance their size??????
i had read about 'chewing gum'...plz tell me about this also

Hi! I have small breasts too. I know how it feels, it seams that everyone has bigger breasts than I do these days :-D I have never heard of chewing gum thing? What is it about? I think that breast implants are the only solution, but I'm not that desperate yet :-D and I can't really a ford it, plus, I'm scared how could it affect breastfeeding in future...

Im not sure of this chewing gum thing you speak of but if you have small breasts then it will most likely be due to the proportions of your body. if you are very slim and very tall then small boobs are just the way they are. However my boobs were at E and i was only a size 8. i went through some problems and my boobs went down to a C cup and dress size a 6. after working to put weight on until i reached 9 stone i am now at a D cup which i am happy with and i am back in size 8 clothes so maybe you should consider your weight.
ALSO be warned, any dieting or weightloss will instantly take breast size down

Girls, girls, girls!!!!
Please stop obsessing about your breast size. Breasts come in all sizes and there are plenty of guys who like small ones. I'm one of them, but a girls breast size is not that important to me, it's the person behind them. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of guys who like small ones but are afraid to admit it because of the jerks who express their opinions so loudly about large breasts.

I have small boobs too ... :[ sadly LOL! Not that I worry about what guys think ... Just that I don't like them this way. I think if you are getting your boobs done to impress guys ...you're insecure [no offense to those who have done ...or will do that, I'm just saying]. I have actually always thought my boobs would just be bigger, ever since I hit puberty & when they weren't I was definitely disappointed haha! Especially considering I had the biggest boobs in my elementary school, then went to middle school & found that girls were already ... 2 or 3 up on me!

But seriously ... I have actually considered implants ..but I've always been wondering if those enhancement pills work too ... which would be great ..because then I wouldn't have to worry about surgery and recovery ...& thousands of dollars. Does anyone know if the breast enhancement pills are actually worth trying?

hi, there is nothing wrong with having small breasts - they come in all shapes and sizes - its like men obsessing over the size of their penis's.

you need to be happy in your own.

to make yourself feel a little better - have you tried push up bra's? wonderbra's (they work wonders on small breasts) - i should know.

never heard of the chewing gum, however the only other way to get a larger bust is by surgery - and even then not guaranteed to be 100% - would rather have small boobs than larger boobs with scarring (or if something goes wrong during surgery) - hate to think.

best use is to use what you've got, anyways people with large boobs have severe back pain.

regards