I'm 15 and I have had same pain for almost a year. I have been to soo many doctors and nothing they think it's stress or liver or gull bladder or appendix but they can never get a positive answer no the pain sometimes leads to my back. I wish they would find out what is is....

If you've seen a regular doctor and they did regular blood tests for std's, liver, kidney etc and no answers, get a referral to see a neurologist, they know more about the type of pain you are having and can do a MRI. hopefully you have insurance because it's costly. I've had the same for 15 years and placed on pain management (drugs) but that's because there is NO CURE for Neuropathy Pain. I have good days and bad days (weeks/months) but can tell you light Exercise releases Endorphins that help with pain and YOUR DIET. (we are what we eat is true) Chemicals in fast food and processed food build up in our systems and start destroying our organs. I have a big difference in my pain (more) when I get lazy and don't cook real food (Nothing in a box that's pre-made) and cut out MEAT or at least get Organic and only eat it twice a week, Slowly cutting back as going cold turkey you'll hate it & fail. All in all try the diet change first for a month, if pain is manageable Great! if still not enough relief see a neurologist and then a Pain Management doctor for Meds, Prescription Pain meds are a LAST resort as you will be on them the rest of your life and you do get addicted and build up a tolerance so DONT ABUSE THEM

This sounds like me ..wish we could chat

this thread is old but the pain meds are the worse possible thing to start taking opiods do not help the pain. they make you more sensitive to pain and then the pain seems far worse people need to stay away from opiods. they should not be prescribed for nooone and should be taken completely off the market