I've been having pain in my right side of my abdomen and pain shooting up to my right shoulder blade i have the runs and now i have vagainal bleeding and not near my peroid time it seems like i'm bleeding only when i wipe and it is sometimes ornagey red and sometime with strings of blood and an awful smell and i've been having a stiff neck. I have no temper but feel real tired i've been to the doctor and nothing has comie up on any test and i'm still in alot of pain this has been going on for 4 days now.. Please tell me what i should do next

did you go to the gyn. or your family doctor? if you went to your family dr. then make an appt. with a gyn. and tell him or her it really hurts and your scared. and make surew you tell them everything that has been going on. good luck and best wishes i hope this helps.