Hello can anyone tell me what I have. I have been diagnosed with carpel tunnel and having operation next month but i have in left hand an intense burning and pain and tingles in little finger (worst), ring finger and middle finger. 
They are red slightly purple, slightly swollen and look like you could pop them with a pin to release pressure. thanks Lynne

The little finger actually isn't indicative of Carpal Tunnel but more likely related to your ulnar nerve. On the swelling - i think that can be associated with Carpal Tunnel but honestly I would at least put a call into your surgeon's office who is doing the surgery to ask if that's a normal symptom. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your reply. I have since had xrays on spine etc The surgeon said that providing results on xrays he thinks that the carpal tunnel is putting pressure on the nerves in wrist so may be able to fix when they perform release of carpal tunnel.