I have this pain in my left hand. It is wrist pain. It have been here for around 10 days.

Where is this pain? It is on the left or on the right hand?

depending on your age it could be a bit of Osteo arthritis starting or could be OOS . These could be likely if you do not remember injuring your hand.

Thanks,

I looked it up, and it could also be Carpal sindrom... In the meantime, I was doing some wrist exercise (https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/Carpal_tunnel_exercise__wrist_stretching_exercise_at_a_computer_v480.html), and I feel the pain is fading out....

Carpel Tunnel Syndrome is usually in the middle of wrist radiating up to the mid palm - could be other forms as well. Anyway if the exercises are helping thats great.

i got problem with my left wrist and i dont remember that i injured my hand it hurts on my left side of the wrist any help ? im 14 years old and the pain exists like 2 weeks.

And i remember that i felt 1,2 days before the pain started but i felt on my left elbow not my wrist and im a basketball right handed player.