I have numbness and tingling sensations and sometimes it feels painful and hot in my right arm. I usually have it when Im driving or using the computer. I went to see the doctor she checked if I had a stroke and I didnt. Im a 36 yrs old female. I use my car allot for work and my hand is usually in the same position. I was referred by my doctor for blood tests and xrays and a neurologist if this all does not work. Does anyone have similar problems do do you know what it is? and how to get rid of it? thanks for your help.

I also have this same symptom that has been going on for a little over a week now, did you ever find out what was causing the problem?

I , too, have the same symptoms. My doctor said  may in the early stages of carpal tunnel syndrome. Also, I crochet A LOT. I am to wear a wrist support to bed. Try that.