My legs start paining after 15-20 mins of being erect while stroking lightly. After ejaculating my legs keep paining and I feel week all night and a day. I tend to masturbate ~5 nights/week. Could this be due to a little to much masturbation or should I see a doc for some tests?

Hi i am 17 and when i was 14-15 i had the same feelings after masturbating. I used to masturbate at my bathroom before showering. When i ejeculated (in the sink) everything was normal, it felt really great, but after that i was all sleepy and my knees were shaking.
Nowadays i masturbate in my room on my bed, i ejeculate and then i fall asleep, once a friend of mine entered my room and saw me sleeping with my penis in my hand and sperm all over my belly. I think we both are normal and that there is nothing wrong.. :-D

u 2 this is normal cause have u noticed ur body elevating while masterbating like not floating but start going up well u stretch ur body allot while doing that for that period of time sooo in result of pain

Plus the weakness in ur body is the sperm its like ur power inside when it ejacualates its gone and u feel weak plus like 20min of going up and down dont u think that can make u tired and sore well it happens to every 1

any recovery from this pain ? vitamin ? does jogging damage the knee in this case ?

Thanks

Turn upside down, mean when you mastubrate turn in missionary position when you ejaculate, this is because if you ejaculate keeping penis in hand lying on back your leg muscles get so stiff while jerking off and this in turn have some solid jerk in muscles resulting pain. I am 26 i mastubrate around once a week when 18 i used to mastubrate 5/week. I started this issue falling asleep and tired and muscles leg joints lower legs pain for 4 days after jerking off.

I bought a p***y toy when f**k p***y toy in missionary position and this time senstation is due to the rub through soft p***y over bulb and not the back part of penis which get tight in fist, when i turned back while ejaculating my sperm i learned my butt were stiff not the legs and i was completely safe

I developed this art and would like to advise just second before you ejaculate turn upside down, meaning if lying on back turn into missionary and spread the cum load on bed and feel like heaven 

List do this what I say - I got rid of pain completely

after ejaculation amount of calcium present in the body gets decresed thefore you feel week b'coz you have lost maximum amount enegy through ejaculation yours legs and knee starts to pain

Just drink milk and take vitamins :) every other answer is worthless. Reduce the masturbation habit and take in stuff that gives you energy.

It not nomal masterbation effect your legs that why it pains control your emotion that how you going to grow stong