i'm a 14 year old girl and i need to know some ways to masterbate in the bath tub :$

If you are limber enough and there's enough room, start with the tub empty and get the water temperature right and then position yourself directly under the stream of running water. The ramdom pounding of the water should stimulate your vagina to a good orgasm.

A removeable shower head would be a lot easier if you have one, you can position it exactly where you like.

If your bathtub has some waterjets, thos can also come in handy. ;-)

I never even thought of the jets until i saw that post! The key is to position your legs right with the jet in the middle, start on low. Move around the jet in a circular motion. Then go to medium and try and find the spot where it hits that really gets you then finally to high and voila! ;-)

:rotate: either one you do it will feel really good!!

what i do is that i get my shower head and shove it right up there. Please remeber the water is still running. Be careful that the water isnt too hot or too cold. Have fun masterbating1 :-D

well you should postion your self naked under the running water. then put your feet on the side of the tub. then wait for 2 min. and then open you vag a little bit and then what happens to me is that i useally fall back and am just laying in the tub with the water running i think its the best way, and then rub you boobs a little bit.

What is Do Is go into my moms bathroom and close the doors. Turn on the T.v. LOUD,( yes my parents have a tv in their bathroom)Then i turn on the water to a luke warm temperature, then get naked and step into the tub.Then i face twords the most powerful jet turn it on low then lay back with you bottom on side with the jet and stick your vag up to it!;-)  It makes for the MOST AMAZING ORGASIM, the when low doesnt do it! Pump it up to HIGH and it FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!! i do it until i cant take it anymore and i get a feel good feeling from my toes up to my eyes rolling back! TRY IT!XD

it depends, if you can get a dildo use that in warm water (cold may evan be better) if not try to get somthing that shape (eg. banana, cumber or evan a barbi doll one of it's legs/arms or the whole thing

I'm having the same thing happening and I was going to use a vibrating toothbrush but I was wondering can you use one in the bath?

It'd be fine. i wouldnt worrie about it grace !!

It needs to be battery operated to be safe. Getting it wet may not be good for IT but it shouldn't hurt you. Well, unless you use the brush end on your clit or up inside your vag. That might make it sore. I have read about someone taking the brush and running it against concrete, like a sidewalk, until it's really soft then using that on their clit.

how I masterbate is I strip naked in the tub then I put on a shower put my vagina under the streaming water and it feels sooooooooo ĀMÄŹÌÑG!!¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG THAT SOUNDS AMAZING :) I WISH I HAD JETS

Yes you can use it in the bath :)