A week ago me and my boyfriend were having safe sex. We were both drunk. After 30 mins of having sex He took his condom off after and i got on top of him sitting and he was laying on his back but I'm not sure if he ejaculated? We only went about 5 mins I'm curious if i could get pregnant this way? I heard its harder for the guy to cum if he's lying down on his back. Anyone can you please answer that???

It must be a foolish person who told you that! We guys comes easily, anyway the way we do it. But if we cum first on top, it will take a little longer time if we are under. But, we will cum!

"How often can the female get pregnant when she's on top and the guys on bottom during sex?" Only once? What does the question mean?

"After 30 mins of having sex He took his condom off after". Did he ejaculate? Did the condom contain semen?

"i got on top of him sitting and he was laying on his back but I'm not sure if he ejaculated?" I assume you mean that his penis was inside your vagina. Was that so? Does he think he ejaculated?

"We only went about 5 mins" How long does it usually take for him to ejaculate?

"I'm curious if i could get pregnant this way?"

• Certainly you could:
    1. If he ejaculated, then the sperm in his semen could make you pregnant
    2. If he didn't ejaculate, but he had previously (wearing condom), then residual semen in his urethra could come out alone or mix with his 'pre-cum'
    3. His pre-cum could contain sperm
    And if it was in your fertile days

"I heard its harder for the guy to cum if he's lying down on his back." I haven't notice it so. But the question isn't how hard or easy, but whether he did. 5 minutes seems plenty of time in normal circumstances ... but he was drunk!

Hope this helps as a start

It doesn't matter what position you are in, upside down, sideways, right side up, if he comes inside you those little swimmers are going to be heading for home.

I get so turned on by having her on top that I come rather quickly that way, dam it.