I am 24 now. I have been masturbating for a period of 4 years. ( sometimes once in a day or every alternate day). So far, i never used my hand to masturbate. I used to masturbate by lying upside down on the bed and thinking on seductive women..

Later, I came to know from my friends that normally all men use their hand to masturbate..Having heard that , I tried to do with my hand. But nothing came out.. Hence, even now, I used to do masturbation using a matress or pillow kind of thing. Is this a problem?

If so, please tell me as to what should I do?
.
Thanks,

Are u a guy or girl

I never found a rulebook on this.
I think it's whatever you like and whatever works for you :-)
I do it my way, you do it your way.

Mastubation will be pleasurable if yoy hold yor Penis in your hand. Put little Baby on it to lubicate. Then start stoking it back and forth slowly.

After 3 or 4minutes of stroking the Penis it will become big and hard because of the blood ciriculation around the Penis area. At that time use little force.and shake the Penis.

A few minutes of vigoruos stroking of the Penis a white fluid will come with some force.from Penis whole from where you urinate.

That is called Ejaculation.

When you reach the point of Ejaculation you will feel immense Pleasure.

Do you have a close and intimate Boy Friend. If the answeris "YES", you can indulge in Mutual Masturbation with his consent.

Mutual Masturbation will also give pleassurable sensatios.

Masturbation is a normal Practice done by both teenage Boys &Girls

Even Adults are also doing it.

Even some married man will ask their wife.to masturbate them holding the Penis by vigorous stroke of the husband's Penis till they ejaculate.

This could be TMS, which is Traumatic Masturbation Syndrome, where you are used masturbating upside down and not using your hand. It is a form of erectile disfunction and you should probably go get it check out.