Hello all,
I have been having pain in my lower abdomen about 3 inches up and to the right of the top of my penis. This area is sor to touch...feels like its right on the surface..at least the trenderness is. Doesnt feel like a lump or anything. I can feel it stretching when I walk. I am not sure what the heck it is....any ideas?

any one?....

I'm having the same problem...
Anyone? %-)

thought about appendicitis?

I am experiencing the same problem here..and I'm 17. i did a bit of research on it, but still not sure what it is since i am feeling the pain all of a sudden in these two days.

Abdominal pain can result from the numerous conditions which can be self-treated but some of these conditions require medical attention. For example appendicitis is very common condition and it usually starts a gradual pain around the belly button and then move over to the lower right lower abdomen.

This condition is associated with urge to vomit and sometimes actual vomiting appears. Reduced appetite is another sign of this condition and you can even develop temperature.

If it is left untreated some complications can occur so it is best to seek medical attention to avoid them.

Another condition which can cause abdominal pain is kidney stone and this condition as well requires consulting your doctor. So make an appointment and let us know about diagnosis.