I'm 18 and a female, and I have sharp pains in my lower right abdomen.... On a scale from 1-10 I would say they are an 8. They started tonight and are coming and going. It started with me being sick to my stomache and now its getting worse. I feel like throwing up and I can't curl into a bawl...Help me please!!!! :-( :'(

if u google your symptoms, you will see that everything points to appendicitis. its when a small amount of stool gets caught in youre appendix and becomes inflamed. it does cause pain that lingers, never seems to fully go away, and the naseua is a reflex of the body which is the number one symptom for appendicitis. contact a doctor right away, preferably the E.r. im sorry to say surgery is required to correct this problem, however if left untreated, the appendix could burst over a period of time causing infection to spread. if that happens, heavy antibiotics is required to cure the infections, but in some instances, the ingection due to a bursting apendix can be fatal. if its tender to the touch, that is another symptom of appendicitis. hope this helped you a bit.