Hello! For the last couple of days I have been feeling a pressure in lower abdomen. The pain is sharp and it comes suddenly. I haven’t eating anything unusual, so I have no idea what this could be. Any ideas?

Hello! Abdominal pain is usually a symptom of gastrointestinal problems. Because abdominal pain is often a symptom of serious illness, it is important to see your doctor as soon as possible. Here are some possible conditions you may have: Acute pancreatitis, Appendicitis, Bowel obstruction, Crohn's disease, Gallstones, Hepatitis, Pancreatic cancer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having so much abdominal pain but don't get too scared at the other diagnoses that were mentioned. Those are something that need very specific tests to decide and for gallstones or pancreatitis the pain would be in the upper right quadrant of your abdomen not in the lower. The next thing I would assess would be when was your last bowel movement and how is that different from your regular pattern. If not I would suggest taking something to assist your bowel function and see if that relieves it. But it you are having that sharp pain in your lower right I would go get it checked out immediatly by a doctor to check for appendicitis. Although like the other response said there are GI symptoms that relate to serious illnesses don't get scarred and just ask if anything is differnt in your routine not just eating, but activity level, bowel movements, etc. and just go to the doctor to confirm it is not something more serious because they can ask you all the questions reguarding your history they would need to make any sort of assumption that you have something serious. I hope this helps! :-)

Ive been having pressure in my lower abdomen for about two days now. I fear that I might be pregnant but think it is too soon to tell. The initial conception was a week ago. Can this mean I am pregnant? Or is it something else?

I have been feeling the same thing for the past few days. My last period was 3 days. That was also when I stopped the pill. My husband and I has not used any protection. Could this mean I'm pregnant? My breast are sore too and I'm having some discharge. Help!!