I had bladder sling surgery Wednesday Dec 23,2009,I have stopped bleeding but have this kind of rotten smell that is terrible and on the right side of the vagina I am having something that feels like a sticking type pain and when I sit down it feels like something is sticking me also. Could this be stitches or just the sling itself? I am not scheduled for post op til January 4,2009. 8-|
I have been careful about lifting so I don't think it has come loose unless it was not in correctly,but I haven't did anything except walk around the house,washed a few dishes but nothing very strenuous.Has anyone had this?
I have read so many horrible things that has happened to us bladder slingers til I am just scared now. I've never had an odor 8-| like this and it worries me that I may have an infection but I don't have a fever. Any comments would be appreciated. :'(

I, too, have had bladder sling surgery three weeks ago, and sometimes I feel a bit of pinching on one side, so may be the stitches as they are still there, and have had a bit of a discharge and sometimes a bit of a smell. Lots of salt baths for me have helped with pain as lying down at night time, I am usually sore in the morning and need to get up and have a bath. Think there is still a bit of leakage but hopefully will get better.