I had the sparc bladder sling surgery on 4/15/2014. I am at 3 weeks recovery right now. I know not to lift more than 5 pounds for at least 6 weeks .. Also no sex for 6 weeks. I have read so many horror stories for women having horrible, painful sex or not being able to have sex. Has anyone had this procedure and are you back to "normal"? Is your sex life ok? Thanks , Tara

Hi Ladies !! I know there are ALOT of bad negative horror Stories ... But I wanted to reply to my own post . The doctor told me to not lift more than 5 pounds or have sex until 6 weeks post op. Well I waited 8 weeks and I am fine . My doctor recommended using lube the first time or first few times until I felt confident I didn't need it . I used a little and I felt no pain . We took it easy . I'm glad I waited 8 weeks and gave my body that much more recovery time . It could have made the difference . Since there are so many posts of painful sex . So I'm happy to say my surgery was a success And I would recommend it to anyone . !!!! Good luck