I had surgery Feb. 13th - the bladder sling, uterus removed and suspension done. I have had high residual urine volumes. I will cath 100ml or more after I void the same amt. or even less. This is a new problem after the surgery and only had mild problems before. It was mostly the prolapsed bladder pushing and prolapsing the vaginal vault. That is better now but what should be done about the the sling not letting me empty my bladder?

Around 2002 I had vaginal prolapse and bladder prolapse I had a total Histerectomy in 1993. So they did reconstructive surgery on the vagina and put in a bladder sling to hold up the bladder removed my appendix and the scar tissue from the edometreosis . But 1 year after I had the surgery I fell face first down a 3-step set of steps to the ground I bruised my sterdamn, hurt my stomach , contusion to knee and hurt both arms and chin. After that I started have problems with my bladder sling, I had problems emptying my bladder and then I would have problems not being able to hold my urine. I went to doctor he said everything was fine. But I knew it wasn't because I didn't have these problems before. Also it hurts so bad with sex I started to hate sex just because of the pain. Finally I went to a new doctor last week. He said the sling is broke and not working and the doctor had shorten my vaginal canal to about 3 inches and that the pain is when the penis is hitting the back wall . So now I have to have surgery again so he can fix the mess the first doctor did. I also found on line that there is a lawyer filling suits in court because of bladder slings that were not good. :'(