I would like to talk to you about bladder Tack surgery alternatives. After my second child, I started having problems with bladder, which concluded in leakage. Doctors performed bladder tuck surgery, which helped for about 6 months. Leakage began again after that period of time. So, I am concerning some other methods but I am not even sure that there are any. Does anyone know something about this?

It is not that common, but sometimes bladder tuck surgery cannot be one hundred percent effective. Unfortunately, that happened in your case. There are couple of things you could do. There is a new operation method using sling technique. That really might help. Then, you could ask for a second opinion. Perhaps a new urologist with new approach and angle of examination could bring some new conclusions that could relieve you of your problems.

Hello I, to had the bladder tack done and I am havig problems with having to get up 2 or 3 times a night to go or alot during the day. I honestly think mine is do to the intimate relationship with my hubby. seriously not trying to be ugly. he is lil above average in size but it is the position of our act that can cause the bladder to leak again. I did have the sling done and it is a very unpleasant procedure. however they are thinking of going back in there to redo it again.

I had a bladder tack in july of 1999 and was told that it would be 99.9 percent. Boy was that a lie. I started having trouble again 13 months later now it is so bad that when i walk, cough,laugh or just sit it leaks out . The dr was a liar i do believe, so what do i do now?

Go a reputable urologist and have a cystoscopy to determine what is causing your incontenance. This is not normal. I had a bladder tack years ago and it worked for a short time but I continued to put up with the leaks by wearing pads because I was not going through the painful surgery again. . It got so bad that I went to a urologist that put me on mybetrec that worked a short while. A cystoscopy showed that a permanent stitch was left in my bladder from the bladder tack and now it must come out to solve my incontenance problems. Good luck!!!