I am addressing to you in hope that you might help me with my problem. I am 39 years old and I am suffering from stress incontinence for several months now. It is more complicated now since leakage started occurring during sex. My doctor recommended me bladder suspension surgery. Can you tell me something about it?

You must realize that there are many types of bladder suspensions. Which one will be used depends on the incontinence. The procedure is standard, but there is a possibility that new technique will be used on you. It is called pubovaginal sling. Though its effectiveness is much higher than in standard operation methods, still there are postoperative effects, such as retention, some pain and incontinence.

I had the sling done and it is great don't have any problems and you are up and around the next day the only pain I felt is the soreness in my legs but that only last for a day I didn't have any incontinence but everyone is different in that area I would recommend having that done.