Ok so this started about a week ago. I had sex and it started to hurt. The area around became very sensative to the touch. Then i started to have burning during urination. in addition to that, when i wiped i had pink on the toilet paper. I have been trying the monistate for 2 days. However, when i use the medication the itching is worse to the point where it is almost unbearable. is this normal?

It sounds like you have a urinary tract infection. A UTI can cause pain during urination and sex, an itching sensation, blood during urination, frequent urination, pain in the lower and mid back, extreme fatigue, a sour or sweet smell from the groin, and cloudy and/or bloody urine. I'd get to urgent care ASAP.

I believe that you have either urinary tract and for this condition you will have to visit your doctor first and then your urologist. Your urologist can do the urine analysis to determine if you are suffering from UTI. Anyway this is something you need to check because if left untreated it can cause you serious consequences and pain and itching and burning during sex are only beginning.

You will probably get some antibiotics but you can start to drink cranberry tea or juice. I have heard it is great for urinary tract problems and if you keep on drinking it even when you finish with antibiotics it could help you to prevent future infections. I hope this was helpful.