For the past five days I have had bad bloating and pressure with little to no gas. I have had numerous bowel movements but they only relieve the pressure shortly and do not stop the fluttering feeling. What could this be from?

If a female, could it be possible you are pregnant? Or, perhaps you have a beningn uterine tumor, or just plain trapped gas.

In my opinion you are experiencing problems in your stomach due to irritable bowel syndrome. Have you heard anything about IBS? The symptoms that you have described in your post are very similar to the symptoms of IBS. The condition tends to be relieved when you have a bowel movement. Have you had problems with diarrhea during this period? You have to avoid foods and drinks that stimulate the intestines like coffee or green tea. Don’t eat too much, smaller portions are advised. You can also take some over the counter medication that will help you relieve the symptoms. You should also increase fiber diet in your daily meal. This should pass in few days
All the best,
Danella

You need to identify yourself if you are a male or female, and which part of your body is experiencing the pressure. Assuming that the pressure comes from your stomach, it could be due to the bloating since your stomach is enlarged till the max. If it is stomach discomfort, try to monitor if it will go away a few days later.