Hi my name is Mark and im 20 years old, and for the last couple of months i've been getting constant pressure in my lower abdomen and tail bone with very little relief from passing gas or burping!

the doc says i have IBS but not to sure that it can be that as i've also been diagnosed with prostatitis and it may well be a combination of the two thats causing it but this constant pressure is dominating my life and it makes me feel helpless! So if any one has any idea please reply ASAP!

I have the same feeling.. My doctor also said prostitis ..but I have none of the other porstitis symptoms

Hallo,
Having pain and constant pressure in your abdominal area is one of the main symptoms of the irritable bowel syndrome. Has your doctor given you any medication for this condition? I think many people with irritable bowel syndrome like to change their diet and try to alter their living habits a bit to get rid of this condition. Gas is also very annoying and very present symptom with irritable bowel syndrome. It can be very embarrassing when you are in the company and you have these problems. You should avoid large meals and eat often but little portions. Don’t have big time gaps between meals and avoid coffee and green tea.
I hope this information helped a bit