I work a labour job in an freezer picking ice cream. This morning when I bent over to pick up a tub of ice cream, I suddenly felt a ring of pain that went around my lower cheat, under my ribs, and my upper back. There is a dull tightness constantly that increases qith even the slightest movement, i.e. Turning my upper body. The pain also increases with heavy breathing. I think I can only describe it as if aome put a thick rubber band around my chest that is constantly causing a tightness that becomes more tight with movement and breathing. I'm a five foot six female weighing 125 lbs. I don't have asthma but I do have a history of weak lower back muscles. Thanks for any help.

Apprentice
Hi, if you are dealing with a history of lower back muscles problems you might consider doing some exercises or even visiting a chiropractor. On the other hand how do you know you dont have asthma? You dont have to be born with it you could get it later throughout your life. Thats what happened to me. Or you might be dealing with bronchitis. Getting a chest x ray would not hurt.

Hi DUde, probably we have solutions for that heart pain relief before this you just have to check whether you have proper food mainly focus on heart related foods that mainly cures your pain keep your heart safe by giving your daily inputs just follow this link it may helps alot :   http://healthglaze.blogspot.in/2012/08/heart-healthy-meals.html