im 18 years old 5'0 96 pounds. ive been having chest pain for a while. im on zoloft for anxiety bc thats wht they said caused it but it hasnt gone away but the panic attacks have stopped. i had an ekg which was fine so they didnt do any further testing. i also saw a natural doctor and got treated for acid reflux. the pain is still here though and he said the acid reflux is gone. he also said the pain is from muscles. but im worried its my heart bc my arm goes numb my heart races sometimes with minimal exercise. so how do iknow if its heart pain ? or what could be causing this HELP

I have been on zoloft 2 months and have had constant upper chest and back pain. It has to be the med, but it has helped my anxiety so much i hate to stop it.

do you have any trouble breathing ?

both of you need to try breathing exercises when you feel the onset of chest tightness and pain. i had extreme anxiety problems that came out of nowhere for about 6 months and i after i started breathing exercises, the anxiety was not as bad. also, find something that makes you HAPPY a hobby or something. turn your attention to something beneficial. this helped me so much. if you're focusing on your hobby or craft, you will be less likely to focus on your anxiety. but most of all, if you are having chest pain, don't get too worked up about it at the time, as this will probably make it worse and your heart will have to work even harder.