I have a problem with my health, that I do not know where to find an explanation. Few days ago, I started to feel chest discomfort upper back that is worse at night. I have no friends who might help me, and I am afraid to visit a doctor. I would like to hear if anyone could give me an explanation. Should I be worried about this chest discomfort upper back that is worse at night?

First, I have to say that common reason for chest discomfort upper back and back pain could be acid reflux disease. It happens especially with the back pain, not just upper back chest discomfort. You could try an Antacid and see whether it makes any difference in your symptoms. Another cause, which might also cause chest discomfort upper back that is worse at night, is neck spine problems. That is why, I would also recommend at this time to look at your neck spine with an x-ray to rule this cause out of care. Some other causes for chest discomfort upper back that I worse at night include panic attacks. That is why I think your doctor should send you for a psychiatric evaluation. I do not think that chest tightness and pressure could come on with exercise. I do not know if you feel like yours stress levels as of late are very high. I just could say it could happen; that someone has chest tightness from stress as someone gets a tension. As you can see, I am not a doctor, just someone who wanted to share my opinion about chest discomfort upper back that is worse at night with you.