Two days ago I went paddle boardibg ( standing up). It was the first time I went and I was unsure of how to paddle correctly at first. After I was done I started to feel a pain in my right shoulder blade. It did not bother me that much and so I didn't think much of it. However, the next day it would oy get worse... A LOT worse. I woke up feeling fine if I remember correctly but the pain returned after I took my morning shower ( cold as always). It went away for a bit and returned after taking another quick cold shower ( yeah lol my face felt oily and it was annoying me...). At this point the pain was restricted to my shpulder blade and it was only mild. I could go through my day with relatively no pain. I went to walk the dog and found out my chest hirt whenever i coughed or ran. I ended up taking a cold shower right before I went to bed and after that was when it really started hurting. Underneath my right chest felt very pressured as did the right shpulder blade and if I tried to bend back I felt a little pain towards the middle (spine). I could not lie down or pn the side without my head being raised and my often times it would hurt to cough, laugh, or take a deep breath. I managed to fall asleep and woke up to similar pains. I am concerned if this is a herniated disc as football starts soon and weightlifting is one if my passions... However i feel no numbness or shoots of pain in my arms and whatnot. I can fully rotate my arm fine and my shpulder feels normal and the actual pectoral muscle feels fine as well as the back muscles. It is just an uneasiness from within and I'm really getting worried. I have felt something vaguely similar a few times in the past few weeks when lifting but it's never been associated with pain and any uneasiness only lasted a couple seconds... I had full strength. On another note, I'm hearing lots of little pops in in that right shpulder blade area. Sorry for the extremely long wall if text but does anyone have an idea of what may have happened?

Also, if I lie on my side or backand try to raise my head I feel pain at the base of my neck (spine).