pain in right shoulder blade and throat

Do you experience any other symptoms? Maybe pain in all your muscles or in the lower part of your back?

I am asking you this because when I get sick usually my throat and my muscles, especially shoulder muscles start to hurt very badly. This lasts for about few days and then I either get better or I get very bad and sometimes I even have high fever. This is due my bad body immunity and I am aware of that so I am trying to boost it up on various ways. If you are sick more than twice a year you are probably suffering from the same condition as I am. Bad immunity can be very nasty and you need to do whatever is in your power to improve it! Start with adjusting your nutrition and get yourself checked.

I don’t ache all over, primarily mid chest to over my pacemaker and through back to righ shoulder blade. Pain scale 10. Been on and off for weeks. Can’t get in to Cardiologist. Veins in chest protruding and edema. No fever but have CLL so bad immune system