:-( i have been with my partner for 7 yrs and recently he has been complaining with pains in his testicles he has been reading up on stds and is convinced he has clamidia but i know i havent slept around and he says he hasnt so i dont think its that , he works out alot although he hasnt recently and is quite fit and healthy he has been stressed i did say that could affect him but he doesnt seem to listen ive told him to go to the doctors but he feels to embarrassed to go so i have made an appointment for myself to go. im trying to get pregnant at the moment and im worried that he has got something he will have passed it on and what it will do to our relationship or wether it could be testicular cancer or something like that i need some advice on what it coud be. %-)

Health Advisor
Hi there! There are so many possible causes ranging from std’s to lifting hard stuff, an injury, trauma, inflammations, anatomy problems….
Has anything particular happened before he started experiencing this pain? How long has it been? Are there any additional symptoms? What kind of pain is it? Are there any lumps in the testicles? These are all important questions that needs to be answered in order to know from where to start.
The easiest way it would be of course for him to have it checked at the urologist. It is not embarrassing because thousands of other men are there with the same problems. Nobody won’t even know that he went to see an urologist unless they have the similar problems, right? But I know myself how hard it is to make a man do these things. However, you need to be clear and tell him that both your future and relationship may depend on it, which is totally true that you may also overstate it a bit.

I will just mention some of the probable causes, but when you report any of the additional info (symptoms), we can discuss them.
You should know that cancer usually doesn’t hurt. You may notice a small lump on the testicle but be careful because there are lumps on the testicles that are normal part of testicular anatomy. Even if it is cancer, it is highly treatable, especially if found at the early stages.
The most common cause of testicular pain is epididymitis. Epididymisis a lumpy tube that is situated on top and at the beack of the testis. It collects sperm before it is ejaculated. This tube can get inflamed and cause many symptoms. It is also treatable with antibiotics.
There is also orchitis, which is an inflammation of the testicle.
It could be hernia that usually develops if something heavy has been lifted.
If kidney stones start moving down from kidneys to the bladder, they can cause pain in lower back, groins and testicles. Kidney stones produce sharp pain.
There are Varicocele (varicose or dilated veins in the scrotum that can cause infertility) and hydrocele (collection of fluid around the testicle, testicles usually get swollen).
There are other probable causes, but I certainly can’t determine what these are. Amy of them have the potential of causing infertility.

what can i catch off my rabbit that makes me itch and to have a scab thats black in the middle and inflamed around it and when i pick at it smells