i have found a small nodule on my left testicle i am getting a bit of a dull pain every now and then i havent got any lumps on the testicle just a tiny pinhead nodule i am going on holiday in 4 weeks should i see about it now :

I reckon it would be for the best if you saw a doc before you went on holiday. This way you won’t have to worry about it all the time.
There are a few reasons a lump can form on a testicle and it is not necessarily cancer. Cancers don’t usually hurt but to rule out malignancy, you better see a doc. Testicular cancer is one of the most treatable cancers if found on time.
Now, you didn’t say where the nodule was exactly situated. Would you say it comes from the scrotal skin, testis itself or somewhere in between.
Testicles are not just round balls. Both of the testicles have tubes attached to them. These tubes are lumpy and can be felt upon examination. Sometimes, cysts may form on these tubes. They are called spermatocele and are harmless.
If it is arise from the scrotum, it could be sebnaceous cyst. My opinion is that you should see a doc before you leave, because then you will be able to fully enjoy your holiday.