Lately, over the past 2 days or so I've noticed a slight pain in my testicles. It's on one for a moment, then its gone, then its a slight pain on the other one. When I get the pain, I notice that my upper thigh feel tight, the one on the corresponding testicles side. Its mostly my right testicle. What really freaked me out was that I found a small hard bump about 2 mm in diameter on my mid to upper right testicle, its on the back of the testicle, near the epididymis, and but doesn't really hurt unless you push on it. That right testicle is leaning a bit more foward than the other, and hangs lower. I've looked up some information and found that it might be testicular torsion, and one site said that a hard bump about 2 to 3mm is a symptom. Also, strenuous activity is a cause sometimes, and I do recall pulling my right thigh a while ago.. Remember that this pain is felt in the testicle and at the same time I have minor thigh pain, both the same magnitude. Do you think this is serious or am I checking so much that my constant (not rough) inspection of my testicles is the reason for pain? I'm scared

I would go get it checked out just to be sure. It could be the testicular torsion, it might also be a pimple of come kind (yes you can get them on your testicles but they don't look like normal face pimples they are small round balls that sound like what you are describing) but it could also be something more serious since you said it is causing you pain. Now I am not a professional but my advice would be to go to a doctor soon. Better to make sure it is harmless then to wait && find out it was something serious. It could also be come kind of infection or at the most serious cancer.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/testicularcancer/moreinformation/doihavetesticularcancer/do-i-have-testicular-cancer-signs-of-problems

http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/lumps-genitals-men

The links I pasted should help you rule out some options. But I seriously suggest going to the doctors as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!

Hi Arren,

I just wanted to say I agree with Lover.  Unfortunately it is not possible for anyone on here to give you a good diagnosis, as we are not able to see or feel it.

It is probably nothing serious, but you should get these things checked out just in case.

Let us know how you get on!