Hi guys, I'm 25 yo male. 2 months ago i've been noticing a slight discomfort in my right testicle (actually on the back on the bottom of testicle itself) that is constant for the whole 2 months until now, wouldn't call it pain but keep annoy me when i sit, feels like my right testicle mildly squeezed, and being aware of my right 24/7. I checked my testicle daily and there is no change in size, color, firmness is same, no swelling, but can notice a round firm lump in bottom kinda back of my right testicle (panicked) and seems attached to the testicle itself, but haven't grow in size for this two months, also got this roundish lump in my left one but not as big. What could thattbe? Weeks ago i started to experience lose in sex drive and no morning wood. What is this? I'm f*****g scared. Went to GP month ago to perform physical testicular exam yet he said there is nothing wrong. Do an urine test and sperm test all is normal. Can't sleep and eat this whole week because of anxiety. Anyone?

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety, First off I would take a deep breath and try to relax. Testicular cancer is fairly rare and also highly treatable.  I can't examine you to see what these lumps on your testicles are but based on your description could they be your epidymis or a cyst on your epididymis? can you move the bump around and is it really hard or more squishy?  Also to help test for testicular cancer you can actually take a pregnancy test to see if it reads Neg. or Positive.

Every testicle has an epididymis on the back side that feels like a fat tube that runs top to bottom along the back center of each testicle.. this can be soft or hard feeling when you touch it. This is where your sperm travels after it is created inside both testicles.