I am experiencing painful burning in the upper legs now and I don't get it how I have managed to sunburn only upper part of my legs-or it is for I was under sunshade with my upper body and my lower legs were covered by wet towel anyway I was trying to get tanned yesterday and I ended up with painful burning in the upper legs. I even think I might be having some mild fever now and my upper legs are so hot and itchy reddish and to be honest I am so desperate for these painful burning sensations affecting my upper legs. Please, someone help me on this!

You know there is not much you can do about it at this moment for it usually takes about 48 hours for sunburns to release the symptoms though still there are yet many ways by which you could help yourself in reducing this painful burning in your upper legs. There are many home remedies made of lavender or chamomile or you could even use whole milk applying it on the affected skin. Anyway if I were you I would have frequent cold-not ice-showers without applying any lotion afterwards but what would help you the most I bet is applying some pure aloe vera gel cream and for this fever you have just take aspirin 2 pills twice a day within next 6 days if your fever persists.

i am suffering from burining in my legs and back since 4 years. it started after igained lot of weight. it started in the back and passed to my legs. but it got cured when docter prescribed me metachlopramide and other medicine for acid reflex and paxil for depression all of them for 6 months. after finshed taking medicines for 6 months it was cured completely and i was normal. and i went to india for 3months and i had lot of spicy food and i was normal there and i came back to usa after 2 months the problem again started and now it is on my legs too. i feel very discomfort and it hurts me more when skin gets in contact with clothing and cannot wear even jeans it huts me lot and i wear only skirts when i apply water it gets better for 5 minutes again its starts i tried all even wrapping plastic carrybags and thigh highs wearing silky clothing but cured me permenently. it decreases my ablity to work and walk and it irritates and hurts me when i walk. went to different doctors if i take same medicenes it doesnot work now and doctors saying that its not related to acis reflex and one of then said that i am wasting money and tine and other doctor told me that i am perfect and it is just my thinking and no one believe in me now. me and and my husband are tired to going to doctors and spending lot of money and currently going for accupuncture since 2 months each month i spent 500 dolleres but there is no improvement in my burning problem. please sombody help me.