I'm somewhat worried!! I've been reading lots of postings regarding swollen Lymph glands, but nothing matches my problem..

I have two swollen Groin Lymphs, the right side hurts, really bad! I have no fever, but have been suffering Headaches for a couple days.

I just started my period today and the bleeding hurts in my vagina, but my pee doesn't burn.

Aside from this I feel fine.

The night before I noticed the swelling, I was out for a long night of partying, including cigarettes some alcohol and cocaine..

I assume it's just the partying which has broken down my immune system, opening me up to virus'

I'm 30, have a monogomous sexual relationship and use contraception only some of the time. I eat a healthy diet, don't smoke, drink or put anything up my nose on a regular basis..

Ahh, one last thing..
When I was younger, 8 years ago, I was diagnosed with a blood ball on my uterus.. Doctors said it would go away and I haven't thought of it, or been bothered by it since.. just thought I should mention it.

Hmmmm? I'm somewhat worried any ideas??

Thanks-

I suppose you already know that lymph nodes swell when there’s a near by infection. Considering you are experiencing painful swollen nodes, I would certainly have it checked.
Maybe cocaine and tobacco chemicals and toxins have something to do with the swelling and pain but maybe they were just the triggers for an underlying cause. You never know.

What is your bleeding like? Your pain in the vagina reminds me of my ovarian cysts pain. I have developed these cysts on my ovaries and whenever my periods are approaching, I get those devastating pains. Sometimes they are inside the vagina, sometimes, in the groins and low abdomen but sometimes they even radiate to my legs.

They are really making me crazy. I am not applying you have the same thing but I reckon you should check what it is nodes don’t swell and hurt for no reason, especially if you have another pain present.

Tell your gyno everything you told us here, they will be aware if any of the stuff you had that night could have contributed to the symptoms you’re experiencing at the moment.

can u please contact me I think this happened to me. I'm 28m and occasionally do coke just like u ******* thank u I just wanted to ask u some questions regarding this

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

It sounds to me like you have Herpes........the symptons are headaches (weird headache too, not normal headache), swollen glands, vaginal pain...and the fact that you did start your period, your immune system was down which leads me more to believe you have herpes. Go get it checked and it is not the end of the world..........herpes makes you "sick" so be prepared for the next round and you should be able to feel it coming.

first of all. .. you don't have herpes!. my boyfriend had herpes and i've read a lot about it and i've seen it up close. yes, when your immune system is down the virus will come out. you would get more cold/flu like symptoms than just a headache. also, you would feel a tingling sensation right in the infected area coming from the base of your spine. that's where herpes manifests. it creeps up on you like its crawling to your genitals.

i say your body had a long night and that cocaine was cut with something that your body is trying to get rid of. plus you have your period your hormones are out of wack.

I would like to add this! Your boyfriend could not of HAD herpes he "has" herpes cause it doesn't go away! I have herpes and your information provided is correct however everyone gets totally different symptoms i woke up and felt like i was using cheap toilet paper. My doc didn't think i had it. But i knew something was wrong. Almost every month Before or just after my period i feel different. Could be itch next month it is burning a little, the next it is always slightly different. I would have yourself checked but good luck finding a herpes test when you don't have blisters to test. Took me 8 months to know and that was cause finally my body was run down enough there was obvious signs of the virus. SO the bottom line is . you can have no symptoms or very painful symptoms when you have herpes.

THERE IS A BLOOD TEST FOR HERPES. I suggest everyone who has ever had sex get tested.

So I am having a similar problem...however I am not on my period and dont use cocain. I do smoke and drink occasionally. But I am on the depo shot. I have been having pain on the left and right sides of my pelvis. And the last few days they have been notciably swollen. I am due for a pap smear and my next depo shot in september. Is it safe to wait that long to find out whats going on.

Please get in contact with me ASAP I'm suffering the same, have had swollen gland and pain for a month now.