:-( my brother has had itching and burning legs for a few days now but i didn't think it was seriouse until he was screaming and crying. Come on he's 13, he never cryes like that. when ever water tuches his thighs he yells. he is scraching and screaming all day. Whats going on.

As your brother is 13 year old, he could tell you what is going on with his legs. I mean, he is reasonable enough to describe what exactly he feels. What did he tell you? I doubt anyone could have anything in particular to say, but just to make guesses. If his muscles aren’t inflamed, what is it then? The first thing that popped on my mind are inflamed muscles if he had been running or doing some exercises. But then again, there could be something else happening. Have you noticed some rash or red patches on his skin?
If he feels the itch and burning, maybe he should go see his dermatologist, perhaps that could be some skin disease that is still not noticeable on the surface. Have you noticed any bruises or anything?
If some red patches or rash occurs, this could be some kind of cholinergic urticaria. These are hives induced by heat or exercise, not allergy. I think the best solution here would be consultation with a dermatologist or allergist.