Ive been having terrible leg cramps and my feet cramp alot and seem to draw. These are mostly at night once I lay down. I wake up in the middle of the night with headaches, and I sometimes suffere"surprise" headaches randomly during the day. Are these symptoms of kidney disease?
I have vesico-ureteral reflux with a mega-ureter and I am constantly with infection. I usually am symptom free with these infections.

I was trying to figure out why these foot cramps happen because I had them recently and it was happening night after night and I never had or heard of anything like that before. I didn’t have any UT problems at the time, I’m not all that into exercising, didn’t have any injuries, so it was really strange. Does it happen with one leg more than the other? My doctor said I should try to drink as much water as possible and try to stretch. It seems that it happens because of dehydration and loss of minerals, most people agree on that, but why do you think its related to kidney disease?