hey, I'm 19. I have not been sexually active for months now. my period has just finished and i am feeling some painful but itchy pimples between my vaginal area and my anus. I'm kinda embarrassed to go to the doctor or to even tell my mom or friends. I've been looking it up on the net but nothing. can u help me?

I am also 19. I am sexually active with my on-going boyfriend. Without giving details, my boyfriend and I have a great sex life and have sex very often. We have both had partners before eachother but were both tested for STD's before dating or having any physical contact. About a week ago, my boyfriend and I did have "rough" sex. He takes a while to get off so even after I have already had mine, I put up with the pain of dry sex until he is done. The day after that, I noticed that I was starting to create pea sized bumbs under my skin on both inner and outer sides of my vaginal lips. They were not clusters, but were just random red bumbs that were very irritating. My boyfriend also had small bumbs on his penis both disappeared within 2 days. I had gotten really sick with a migraine and stomach pains so I went to the doctor. They told me that there were two options as to what it could be. 1.) Either my boyfriend and I had some "wild crazy rough dry sex" which created friction bumbs(I swear that is the exact words the doc said) or 2.) I have genital herpes. I don't think I have herpes because I have already been checked out for them. I personally think that it could either be 1.) The friction bumps(which is very possible) or 2.) ingrown hair follicules because I do shave.
I am still struggling with moving around and now I am getting pimple-like (4) bumps between my vagina and my anus.
What the heck is wrong with me?