Okay so I had sex with my boyfriend twice already. The second time we both had oral sex. (July 11) yesterday (July 14) I felt a slight itch on the opening of my vagina. I quickly grabbed a mirror and checked and i saw what seemed to be white bumps all around the opening of my vagina. I've been doing research all day today to see what it can possibly be and the closest match seems to be herpes. I'm really scared since I'm only 14 and my mom doesn't know i had sex. I don't know what to I'm terrified ! Today I got my camera and took a picture of my vagina and when I zoomed in, I saw the white bumps I had were clear and not white. Also the inside of my vagina seems to be white too. I haven't told my boyfriend anything since I don't want to gross him out. Just some one please help me !!!!!!!

Well honey, the only way you could find out for sure without for instance going to the doctors is simply asking your boyfriend if he has any similar bumps on his penis? If you guys are sexually active together, you'd think you'd be mature enough to be able to discuss your genitals. If talking about your vagina grosses him out, do you think you are ready to be sexually active? Not that I'm judging or anything :-)

It could be that you've always had those, seeing the female body does it's own works. So yes, ask about if your boyfriend would he have anything that he could have passed on to you, or have you been sexually before your current boyfriend? These things tend to pass along as you are aware, if we are talking about herpes or some other similar STD that spreads onto the skin of your genitals. It also could be HPV-human papiloma virus. So hon, whatever the case, if you really feel irritated down there, you should consult a doctor. If your boyfriend doesn't have anything that could have caused this, it is likely nothing or caused by something other than sex, so your mom doesn't have to know.

Bare in mind she is your mother and talking to her about these things should come natural. Even if the doctor would know you are sexually active, he wouldn't tell your mother. I hope this helps!

Now that mention HPV I think that's what I have. Does this have to be treated ?

It depends. Some HPV's only have to be closely monitored and some need treatment. Only a doctor who will do a test can define which treatment is most suitable for you. :-)

No No No! It is not herpes, they are fordyce spots..clogged sweat glads that turn into little bumps..had em forever..completely harmless. Good luck!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot Im sure you will find your answer.. unless you have abnormal discharge or puss coming from the bumps..its nothing

Are your bumps cauliflower looking?

Yes. The all around my vagina opening.

Are your bumps cauliflower looking ?