About a week ago I noticed these tiny flesh/white coloured pimple-like bumps near in my vaginal area. To be specific, I have about 4-6 scattered around closer to my anus where my leg connects to my torso, but there are also a few randomly scattered around my vagina. I tried to pop one, and it just bled. I tried very craftily to see if there were ingrown hairs, but I couldn't see any. I do shave, and am currently thinking that is the issue. However, I've been shaving for around 4 years and have never noticed the issue before. I've only had two sexual partners, one being a virgin and the other my current boyfriend who I've been sexually active for over a year with. Neither have shown any similar symptoms. Not to mention that the bumps are very tiny and don't look like anything I could find pictures of, genital herpes, and genital warts for example. They get a little itchy, but I believe that might be because of my hair growing back. Ever since I tried popping the one it has hurt, which is kind of self explanatory. I have a routine check up booked and will talk to the doctor about it in a month if the problem persists, I was just wondering to get a few opinions before then. - Sorry if this is a repost. I wasn't signed in before and would not have seen a response.

Hi Geminisa: Actually you have done what I just told another girl to do. It could be shaving irritation, OR being sensitve area - reacting to heavily scented soaps, scents etc. It could also be a yeast infection. Try wearing cotton underpants, and use unscented soaps etc. Put lanicane or something litk that on the area. Since you have a chekup booked, it wouldn't hurt just trying monistat for a week right away. Just to see. You don't want to do it before seeing him, as it could change certain test. Good luck and health.