By chance are you aa diabetic? That sounds like Nueropathy. Even if you arent a diiabetic, you can still have another type of Neuropathy. Neuropathy involves the nerve endings in the body. They start off feeling like bee stings, but in time get worse. Also, look into fibromyalgia.

how and what do you suggest..

Our brain is too powerful to convert anything into physical symptoms. Tactile hallucination, Vitamin B complex deficiency, and excessive chemicals in the body can cause these.

i just started having these same symptoms...its quite debilitating. I am experimenting with PH and Uric acid levels..i am quite certain the answer lies there. It may be some type of septic shock from bad teeth, or gmo food. when i raise my PH it goes away. Bacteria can not live in high PH so thats what is leading me to consider septic shock. In any case..its not good for you to have high uric acid levels, so do some research for yourself about that, foods to eat and not to eat...like that...